Laser Hair Removal
Today, ever more people opt for a hair removal from some parts of the body.
Laser Hair Removal is a permanent solution to this issue.
There are three different phases of hair growth: anagen, catagen and telogen. A laser beam can destroy the hair only in its anagen phase, that is while it is still growing. This is the reason why the treatment should be repeated several times before all the hairs are removed.
During the procedure the laser beam penetrates the skin, and it is itself absorbed by the melanin (which is the pigment found in the hair and skin). By means of the absorption an intense heat is produced and the cells which produce the hair are destroyed, if the hair is in its anagen phase. The skin surface is then cooled down by a special device which blows cold air, thus making the procedure painless.
In order to treat the face, 5-6 sessions are required, and for legs some 3-4 sessions, which should be 2 months apart.
1. Hair should be shaved, not plucked 2 weeks before the treatment
2. The day before the treatment the required area should be shaved
3. The parts of the body to be treated should not be exposed to the sun a month before the
4. On the day of the treatment the skin needs to be clean, without makeup, cream, perfume
1. The skin can be slightly red at the treated site, which will shortly disappear
2. Avoid sun exposure, tanning, applying self-tanning creams within the next month
3. Shedding of the surface hair will occur within the next three weeks
4. Between treatments hair should only be shaved
Laser Facial Hair (Beard) Removal - Before and After Examples:
Laser Facial Hair (Mustache) Removal - Before and After Examples:
Laser Technology we're using